- Our Business
- Our Story
- Our Food
- What we do
- At your service
Full time – permanent
As an Around Noon Ltd Quality Assurance Manager, you will assist the technical manager with the company’s quality standards/programmes to ensure that products are fit for purpose and meet both external and internal requirements, including legal compliance and customer expectations this is achieved by:
• Having an understanding of Food Safety Quality Management System and how this supports the production of safe and legal products which meet our customer specifications all day every day.
• Assure internal stakeholders and customers that products are safe and legal at product launch and then all day everyday thereafter.
• Have as strong understanding of food compliance and food labelling legislation and its practical implementation
• Constantly challenging the norm and looking at ways to drive continuous improvement and right first time.
• Work closely with NPD, Operations and Marketing Teams to support right first time product launches
• Excellent communication and coaching skills and ability to communicate across all levels internally, with supplier and customers
• Positive outlook and championing the technical / quality agenda at all times
• Ensure Around Noon’s and your individual Food Safety and Health & Safety obligations are met at all times
1. Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities (Job Duties and Tasks)
1. Overseeing day to day product quality to ensure that the highest standards of food safety and quality are maintained from raw ingredients right through to finished product.
2. Training and mentoring of the QC Team
3. Support the management of third party (BRC) and customer audits
4. Work closely with operations/NPD in factory trials/product launches and implementation of new processes/procedures
5. Work closely with operations/NPD in the development of QAS documents from Goods in through to final product
6. Complete internal audits as per the internal audit program and where non–conformance is identified ensure effective communication and corrective actions are agreed with stakeholders
7. Ensure traceability audits are completed and where non–conformance is identified ensure that there is effective communication and corrective actions are agreed with stakeholders
8. Work with department heads / managers to ensure internal non–conformances / investigations raised internally or by customers have appropriate investigations, corrective action and verification of implementation
9. Completion of QC Team Rotas
10. Complete training and competency assessments for CCP operators
11. Assisting with completion of training programmes –Assisting in the Management of the Staff Training Programme
12. Assisting with induction training– Induction Training
13. Working closely with the operational teams –continuous improvements/continuous improvement projects
14. Ensuring QC and processing records are maintained and kept up to date
6. Skills and Experience
2. Analytical thinking and problem solver
3. Be trustworthy and reliable
4. Coaching and training
1. Level 3 Food Safety and HACCP
2. BRC Audit
3. Train the Trainer
4. Recognised Allergen and Food Labelling Qualification
Full–time, Permanent – Monday – Friday
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000
Download the full job specification HERE.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today, or APPLY BELOW.