- Our Business
- Our Story
- Our Food
- What we do
- At your service
Full time – permanent
Around Noon Newry are now hiring Goods Inwards Supervisor, fulltime permanent in preparation. This is an exciting time to join the team with opportunities to contribute to the overall business and gain experience in a busy and commercially focused business.
The Goods In Supervisor works within a fast paced food production environment.
The Goods Inwards Supervisor (Store person) is responsible for supervising the smooth running of the warehouse operations. Ensuring that the business needs and targets are met on a daily basis. This includes ensuring that they are not damaged, and that everything ordered is present and accounted for. The role will include all reporting, investigating discrepancies, expiry dates, stock locations, non–conformity issues as well as having a clear understanding of safety and security procedures. You will be working will purchasing, production and dispatch to ensure all necessary functions are carried out. This is achieved by:
· Receiving stock and storing in correct location
· Receiving stock into SAGE
· Issue stock to pre–preparation and production as required and update the system accordingly
· Reporting stock shortages
· Assisting with stock takes
1. Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities (Job Duties and Tasks)
1. Manage all goods inwards activities and processes including returns
2. Carry out inspection of goods received – checking for damage to, quantity of and quality of items received. Temperature probe when necessary
3. Loading and transporting of materials / ingredients / finished goods
4. Administer all paperwork and delivery notes according to company procedures
5. Accurate recording product data
6. Report any short deliveries to the procurement manager
7. Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed and tractability information correctly recorded
1. Be responsible for the goods in stores areas ensuring that Health and Safety and Insurance requirements are complied with
2. Issuing of goods to pre–production and production departments
3. Maintain acceptable housekeeping standards at all times, ensuring a clean and safe working environment
4. Ensure the safety and security of the stock, ensuring that there are adequate security systems in place
5. Assist with stock takes
This role currently operates on a day shift basis, including weekend work – but we are trialling night shift rotation at this time.
Job Types: Full–time, Permanent
Salary: From £12.10 per hour
Schedule: Day shift – Monday – Sunday (Scheduled 5 days and weekends included)
Download the full job specification HERE.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to HR@aroundnoon.com today, or APPLY BELOW.