- Our Business
- Our Story
- Our Food
- What we do
- At your service
Full time – permanent
Around Noon Newry are now hiring Kitchen Supervisor, fulltime permanent in preparation. This is an exciting time to join the team with opportunities to contribute to the overall business and gain experience in a busy and commercially focused business.
The Kitchen Supervisor works within a fast paced food production environment. You will be responsible for preparing ingredients to be used for production, monitoring quality, packing and general food production duties. You will have a direct, hands–on approach to daily food production.
1. Knowledge and application of company procedures and product control standards, following management instructions
2. Have a good knowledge of all training manuals, complying with them at all times
3. Maintaining stock levels in Production High Care Chill
4. Plan daily production needs in conjunction with production and preparation department manager
5. Check and weigh all raw materials, ensuring accuracy
6. Ensure all machine settings are correct
7. Run quality checks on products prepared, for example, the size and weight of the finished product, use by date, etc.
8. Ensure ingredients are sliced, cooked, chiller or defrosted as set down in the training manuals
9. Supervise staff, providing training when needed
10. Keep the working and storage areas free of hazards as per the company’s health and safety procedures
This role includes weekend work, and starts at 6am on each day – with a finish time between 3pm and 6pm
Job Types: Full–time, Permanent
Salary: £12.10 per hour
Work Location: Around Noon 24A Rampart Rd, Newry, BT34 2QU
Download the full job specification HERE.
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to email@example.com today, or APPLY BELOW.