Role and responsibilities:
- Possessing a good knowledge of Adobe
Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and InDesign
- Knowledge of, pre–press and repro
procedures is preferable.
- An understanding of Flexo and Digital
printing would be beneficial but not necessary with full training
- Creating inhouse artwork in a timely
manner and processing through to Press.
- Developing internal materials for the commercial
and Around Noon Group sites
- Creating and managing the companies
- Creating brand and print standard
guidelines for all customers.
- Ensuring all artwork files are colour
matched to customer guidelines,
- Oversee and manage a PT member of staff
to achieve deadlines are met,
- Produce work schedules and job costing
for senior management,
- Produce weekly updates on projects and
attend scheduling meetings when required.
- Self–starting attitude, adaptable, and a
- Great communicator as you will be working
with a variety of individuals on each project
- Forward thinking and looking to improve
internal processes and print qualities,
- Ability to work well within a team
- Eagerness to join an entrepreneurial
organisation where every working day is different
- A resilient, positive outlook.
- Someone who is comfortable within a
fast–paced work environment
- Able to adhere to all internal processes
in place for our digital workflow
- Excellent time management, organisational
skills, and attention to detail
- Creative (obviously) and brimming with
ideas and a strong work ethic.
- Ambitious and excited by the chance to
take on responsibility from day one in a busy environment.
- This role would be suitable for experienced
operators with 2–3yrs experience
- Training will be given to the successful
candidate to ensure they are able to fulfil all aspects of the role
- Minimum requirements of a graphic design
A level with experience in using Adobe Creative Cloud suite of
applications primarily Adobe Illustrator and photoshop.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- The ability to reliably commute to our UK
sites if required.
What we are offering:
Full–time (7 am – 4:00 pm Mon–Fri with 1hr break), Permanent with the opportunity
We offer a competitive salary package and a pension scheme.
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On–site parking
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV to HR@aroundnoon.com today, or APPLY BELOW.